Since its creation in 1987, ERAI has become an inescapable player in the field of internationalizing SME’s. This experience enables ERAI to position itself on projects for technical assistance and economic cooperation financed by multilateral organizations such as the European Commission.
We are specialized in the following areas:
- The development of SME’s for exports
- Consultancy on financing (export assistance)
- The accompaniment of SME’s for international public tenders
- The development of international cooperation especially in the field of economic development
- The internationalization of Clusters and the elaboration of inter-clustering projects
- Promotion of the territory and prospection of foreign investors (PPI).
Today, ERAI is involved in 2 European funded projects:
- bioXclusters is a pilot project of DG Enterprises & Industry which goal is to support SMEs international development through clusters. ERAI is leader of the project with 4 European clusters as partners: Biocat, BioM, BioPmed and Lyonbiopole.
- ClusteriX is an INTERREG IVC project with Ecoplus (Austria) as a leader. The main objectives are to enable regional authorities to identify, analyze and explore the potential of strategic future cluster development through the exchange of experience and best practices between 9 partners (from 8 countries). The overall objectif is to increase the European competitiveness of European regions and have a reflexion about re-orientation of cluster policies towards smart specialisation.
For more information, please contact us.